Saturday, May 5, 2012

Autumn inspires walking

By Darren Stones

Ahhh, just gotta love the Autumn. As I write, I'm about to head out for our May walk along the Maribyrnong River Loop Walk.

A few days ago I walked along the route and noticed a few splashes of autumn colour. If you come along for a walk, I suggest you bring your camera and grab a few shots along the way.

Looking out my window, the sky is clear, the sun is shining, and all looks good for another enjoyable walk.

When out at the Coburg Lake Reserve a few weeks ago on a leisurely Sunday afternoon, I took this photograph. Nature sure does inspire us to get out and enjoy the great outdoors.

Coburg Lake Reserve, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia IMG_6093_Coburg
Coburg Lake Reserve
Photo: Darren Stones

No comments:

Post a Comment